Are you ready to compete with your fellow golfers for immortality? Find a partner and make sure to enter our 2 Person Scramble Mini Game this summer. Cash will be paid out to the top three teams and the winning team will also get their name on a plaque that will be displayed in the pro shop.
2 Person Scramble Rules
- Same two players start to finish for minimum round total
- 5 rounds (18 holes) minimum submitted
- Unlimited number of rounds can be played per team; best 5 scores will be calculated for the prize and money
- Players may play on multiple teams
- Regular Scramble Rules
- Teams may play 2 nine hole rounds in consecutive days, but must be completed within 24 hours of each other
- Start date: May 1 – End September 1
- Handicap 20% of combined average.
- Fees are to be paid BEFORE each round played.
- Green Fees are to be paid on top of the round if a non-member.
- $20 per round $10 to the course $10 for final pot (Per Team).
- Scorecard kept and signed for by witness or play with another group to attest the score.
Final Pot Payout
- 50% 1st Place
- 30% 2nd Place
- 20% 3rd Place